DTI engineers have years of experience helping our clients in conceiving, developing, deploying, and maintaining custom software solutions. We have had the privilege of providing the custom solutions using the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for both government and commercial clients. Our engineers have assisted our clients in running, enhancing, and growing their software infrastructure with the latest and greatest development and platform technologies.
How can DTI assist you with your software development needs. DTI is well versed in developing solutions using the following technologies for government and commercial clients. Let us assist you with your custom software development needs
what we offer
- DTI consultants have substantial experience and capabilities in cloud computing including projects implemented on Amazon EC2, Windows Azure and Google’s Cloud Platform.
- Our engineers have developed web and mobile applications that have taken advantage of the cloud computing infrastructure for scalability and performance purposes
BIG Data Analytic development
- Experience analyzing and processing large Terabyte data stores using Apache Hadoop, Cloudera’s distribution of Hadoop, Hive, and Piglet scripting for government customers.
- All of DTI’s projects have used Relational Databae Management Systems to support User Interfaces that have been developed. DTI consults have experience development, deploying and maintaining the following RDBMS and NoSQL platforms:
- PostGres SQL
- SQLServer (2005-2012)
Mobile Application Development
- DTI mobile developers have several years of experience developing mobile applications for both IOS and Android based platforms.
- DTI engineers have also integrated third party tools in the development of mobile apps to include the following:
- Titanium Appcelerator
- Sencha Touch
- DTI has worked with government customers to develop GIS solutions for both web and desktop solutions. The DTI team has successfully developed and deployed solutions using the following GIS environments:
- ESRI ArcGIS Server and ArcGIS Desktop
- Google Earth and Google’s Web Based Api’s
- DTI has a solid record of successfully completing and developing projects using Java languages including emerging JVM-based ones such as Scala and Groovy. DTI engineers are also skill in Java Script and Database(SQL) development. Some of the various java components that have been used by DTI consultants.
- Frameworks: Spring, Grails, Google Guice
- Application servers: Jboss, Weblogic, Glassfish, Tomcat, Jetty
- Presentation: GWT, extJS, extGWT, JSF
- Data access: Hibernate, myBatis, JDBC
- Distributed applications: Web services(Restful, SOAP)
- Reporting Interfaces: Crystal Reports, Itext, Apache POI, Cognos Reports